Broken water pipe 6 weeks after moving into home.Landmark sent out a plumber(Nelson plumbing) for my $60 payment a day later.

I think it's bad customer service to make you wait until the next day when it involves broken pipes it's not like a dishwasher that you can live without for one day. When plumber looks at it he says it may be from freezing so it is not covered. The house is more than 10 years old and has no history of freezing pipes. Then the plumber gives us a bid that is more than double what the average charge would be for this service.

Landmark calls back and I call their bluff about a frozen pipe. All I get is silence and then I'm sorry it's not covered next time read your warranty better.

Bottom line warranty is a waste of money.Oh and make sure that when your in the middle of a crisis to sit down and read your warranty to know what's covered and what's not.

Review about: Landmark Home Warranty Warranty.

I didn't like: No coverage.

Had an Experience with Landmark Home Warranty?

Comments

Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more