1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Disappointing to say the least.It's like pulling teeth to get Landmark or their substandard contractors to fix anything.

Final straw was when they offer to cash out an appliance for much less that it was worth. To add insult to injury, when I asked if the contractor (who I paid $60 to come to my house) would install the new appliance (built in microwave), I was told I would have to pay for it or do it myself. I'm a disabled veteran - guess I'll be paying someone to install it...

It is my opinion that Landmark Home Warranty is a joke!Thanks for wasting our money!!!

Review about: Landmark Home Warranty Home Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Landmark Home Warranty?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1349211

I apologize that Landmark has not met your expectation of service on this claim.I would be happy to assist in resolving your concerns.

We honestly do our best to provide every valued homeowner with a positive claim experience in a timely manner. If you could please reach out to myself directly at enye@landmarkhw.com I would like the opportunity to acquire more information and provide an appropriate resolution.

Your feedback is important to Landmark Home Warranty and we do not take this lightly.I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Elise Nye | Online Reputation Manager | Landmark Home Warranty

enye@landmarkhw.com

usmcsniper72_60
to Elise Nye Houston, Texas, United States #1349254

Interesting reply...why wasn't the "customer service manager" I spoke with last night willing to make this right?

When I asked her to escalate my concern, I was told there was no one else to talk to. That my only recourse was to get on LM claim site and ask that someone call me to discuss further - REALLY??? Your customer service is atrocious!

Thanks but no thanks - I have heard this all before. Water heater - your contractor asked ME to drain it by running a garden hose through my house, said it would save him time.

Food disposal - your contractor replaced a 1/2 hp with 1/3 hp and then tried to lie about it. AC - you sent an unlicensed tech to my house who froze our system up in the middle of July in Texas. We had to get a hotel room because our 6 month old baby was overheating. Most recently, you sent a contractor to my house that wanted to "paint" the inside of my microwave.

When I called the manufacturer, they said they have never heard of this. It wasn't until I documented health concerns that you decided to cash us out...

Nope - I am done with Landmark!

Our contract is up in October and we will NOT BE RENEWING!!!As far as I am concerned, Landmark is nothing more than a waste of time and money - LM IS A SCAM AND I WANT NOTHING FURTHER TO DO WITH YOU!

to usmcsniper72_60 #1370187